[sword-devel] new feature? printing chapters and notes

Johan van der Lingen johanlingen at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 12:52:12 MST 2007

I was just about to start praying and bible reading. My girlfriend has this
great bible which has comments on every page, which I definitely like to read
while studying. So I thought I'd start up BibleTime, to print the chapters I
wanted to read together with commentary. Pity, this doesn't work! I can only
print a full chapter of text and printing of the commentary is a
comments-on-one-verse-at-a-time-matter.

It seems like a nice feature to me to be able to print any part of text in a
book (not just chapters, but also several chapters or parts of it), with the
option to print it together with a commentary.

Sleep well!