[sword-devel] SwordSharp

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:06:56 MST 2007

IIRC, that project was morphed into abandonware at some point.  I
forget exactly why the developer left it, but it had to do with the
auto-generating tool he was working on, and his time contraints, etc.
He still might be bouncing around the list.  You can search back
through the list for references to SwordSharp for his name and direct
contact.

--Greg