[sword-devel] SwordSharp

Randy Gephart gephartr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:22:34 MST 2007

I have been speaking with Richard Parsons regarding SwordSharp - as he is
the project owner.  I also have some ideas for a .Net based front end, but
we have agreed that I will build my POC independantly and then later we will
review and possibly merge the projects back together.

I for one would be interested in your modified files, and speaking with you
as to if we should work together - or stick with independantly thru this POC
stage.

-Randy
Note: if you could email modifications to gephartr at gmail dot com