[sword-devel] SwordSharp

ransom82 ransom1982 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:02:16 MST 2007

I downloaded the source for SwordSharp and have made several changes,
including getting morphology working for Old and New Testaments,
showing notes, and adding a commentary pane.

I am curious as to who is responsible for this code and project. I
would like to work on it more, but there is no copyright information
and no license information. Emptycrate.com is where the source is
hosted, but I can't even get to that site the majority of the time.

If anyone is interested in the modified source or binaries, I would be
glad to email.

Matthew