[sword-devel] SwordReader ........

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 23 10:42:37 MST 2007

Hi Troy ...........

Thanks for your quick response.

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> ICU for MS Windows SWORD is available from our SVN repo at: http://crosswire.org/svn/icu-sword/trunk/
> I don't understand what you mean when you say .............
> Could you give me an example?
Certainly.  Search for "amos" - range is set to current book only; this
search returns amos 1:1, amos 1:2, amos 1:3 etc right through to amos
9:15 when it ought to return just seven verses.  This is why I thought
the original code had got things nearly right: that version showed seven
matches, but copied them in as amos 1:1 seven times!  If you have any
thoughts on this.I'll be delighted to hear them.  But if I can get a
simple command line version of the search up and running, I may
eventually figure it out.  I'll get ICU and try again.

God bless,

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com