[sword-devel] J-Sword Repositories (WAS [sword module repository])

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:32:40 MST 2006

JSword and BibleDesktop Devs,
Let's work to fix this issue of repositories not working as they do in
regular sword and it's frontends that Troy referenced:

"JSword currently use their own custom HTML methods for doing module
installation.  You can chide them publicly (please) for that."

What would be required to fix this problem?  How exactly are module
repositories handled by JSword that differs from the FTP listing that
Sword uses for it's front ends and module installation?

I've created a small patch for BibleDesktop already with reference to
a font issue in Linux, so I am feeling a bit more comfortable with
that branch of code now than I did before.  I'm willing to help where
necessary.

Cheers,
David Overcash