[sword-devel] ESV TESTERS PLEASE READ

Don Bedsole dbedsole at carolina.rr.com
Fri May 5 18:03:50 MST 2006

On Friday 05 May 2006 19:54, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Did you try to see if they are duplicated on swordweb?
>
> http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?mod=ESV

First, please forgive me Troy for not following your original instructions,
and for causing you to waste some of your time.  I did not check sword web as
you told us to.  This is not a good start to my beta-testing career :(
I was wrong.

Second, please help me with this clarification question.  Is it possible for
the ESV sword web version to be ok, but for there to be a technical or
content related problem with the ESV module? In other words, if the sword web
version is ok, then we would assume the ESV module is ok.  Right?

Thanks for your help, and your gracious correction. :)