[sword-devel] KJV OT morphology

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Mar 8 17:58:14 MST 2006

Presuming we aren't looking to put the KJV2006 out the door TODAY or
anything, I will work on a new morphology akin to the Robinson & Packard
morphologies that we can convert using a 1:1 mapping from the OLB codes.
It should be very quick to produce, I just need a little time to get to
it. :) Then we can present something a little less opaque, that users
MIGHT have a possibility of decoding without reference to a long code list.

--Chris