[sword-devel] KJV OT morphology

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 18:43:06 MST 2006

Super! When you get the mapping done, I'll be glad to incorporate it.
(If I were given a file of old=new, one per line, I could add it in
about 1/2 hour.)

While I have a few more things to do before a release, the current state
of the KJV2006, IMHO, is a significant improvement over KJV2003. Not
with regard to the effort that people put into the KJV2003. That was
excellent. But rather over the xml and OSIS problems. It is now well
formed and valid OSIS 2.1.

The last global change I have to make is the melding of the definite
article into it's following <w> element, when appropriate.

The other significant change needs to be the addition of the missing 's
in the OT.

If possible, I think that KJV2006 should be part of the starter kit for
1.5.8. (This may not happen since I have finished with the NSIS
installer and Troy is eager to create a release.)

I don't see any problem with an initial release followed, even shortly,
with a more complete release.

--DM