[sword-devel] KJV OT morphology

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Mar 8 13:52:20 MST 2006

DM,
	Chris has been about as accurate and specific on the source as I
understand the situation.  The Online-Bible (OLB) software guys created
a system that extended their strongs list above the normal range and
added all these new 'strongs numbers' that map to combinations of
morphology.  'OLBStrongMorph' is about as accurate and descriptive as we
can be, I guess.  I'd opt for something a little shorter, but don't
really care.  I haven't come across any consistently used name for this
system of morphology.  Hope that helps a bit.

	-Troy.