[sword-devel] SWORDWeb Footnotes / ESV Footnotes

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jan 8 17:43:45 MST 2006

Current SVN of sword has support to show a clickable span where each
footnote appears in the text.  It calls a javascript function which
isn't written yet, and it looks horrible because there is no CSS for the
span class.

If you install swordweb from SVN and view a module with footnotes, you
should see this.

	-Troy.