[sword-devel] SWORDWeb on Windows

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jan 8 17:41:31 MST 2006

> I'm interested in the SWORDWeb running on Windows

Basically, just getting sword compiled and running on Windows, including
the CORBA bindings for both ORBit C++ and Java.  Then trying it out.

The same components it takes to get it running on Linux, but their
Windows counterparts.

The install instructions for Linux are at:

http://crosswire.org/swordweb/

A note of caution: I believe Daniel Glassey is currently moving my hack
of a bindings/corba/*/Makefile into auto-tools, so current SVN might
require slightly different steps when you get to the corba bindings
section.  If you move forward with this task, and you get this far and
have trouble, Daniel is the one to contact.

	Thank you for considering!

		-Troy.

  and SWORDWeb footnotes