[sword-devel] Food for thought regarding OSIS and some of its alternatives...

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 11:34:59 MST 2006

The manual has now been posted on the bibletechnologies.net home page
along with the schema.
The <q> and <speech> elements now have a marker attribute for the
specific quotation mark, which will satisfy markup needs.
For a continuation quotation marker <milestone type="cQuote"
n="&quot;"/> can be used, where the attribute n contains the specific
quotation mark.

The <q> element also predefines 3 types of quotes: block, citation and
embedded. As usual, x- can be used to extend the set of types.