[sword-devel] Food for thought regarding OSIS and some of its

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Tue Feb 7 06:50:53 MST 2006

A year or so ago, I tried pretty hard to use OSIS for what seemed to be a
rather simple document ... a "Sharing Tract" that was mostly Bible passages.
My experience was that the 3rd (or 4th?) generation of OSIS was not at all
capable of doing this, and the feedback from the (apparently barely alive)
OSIS list was that "maybe eventually".

I'm not an O.W.L. (ordinary working linquist), but my overall reaction was
"this OSIS isn't usable yet and doesn't look very promising for what I'm
interested in trying to do."