[sword-devel] SWMgr::findConfig [was: Finnish translation is ready]

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Mon Aug 28 03:04:17 MST 2006

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> I've started to fix some of the problems.  I'm hoping to have more
> time
> before the final release, which should be in the next couple days.

If the swordlib code isn't frozen, could you consider having
SWMgr::findConfig also look for mods.d in:
../The SWORD Project

in addition to the recent change of having it look in:
../library

My impression is that a signficant proportion of Windows BibleCS
sword.exe end-users doing upgrades are going to have modules in:
CrossWire/The SWORD Project/modules

and this would simplify other "CrossWire family apps" finding these
modules.

Thanks.