[sword-devel] Finnish translation is ready

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 28 01:47:16 MST 2006

Eeli,
    I've committed your locale file.  Thank you!  Your work has proven
very useful to point out the deficiencies in BibleCS' i18n.  I've
started to fix some of the problems.  I'm hoping to have more time
before the final release, which should be in the next couple days.  If
you have any more updates, please the the version I've committed, as I
have made some changes to match the strings I've used in the code (using
wordpad-- I hope it didn't mess up any of the UTF-8).

https://crosswire.org/svn/biblecs/trunk/stage/uilocales.d/

    Thank you again!

       -Troy.