[sword-devel] SWMgr::findConfig [was: Finnish translation is ready]

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 28 13:52:30 MST 2006

Lyn,
    The path logic to lookup books is already very complicated.  We
recently conceded to add a specialized lookup for ../library/mod.d/, per
your suggestion.  Afterward, we also added a less intrusive look for
./sword.conf, which allows one to specify any DataPath and any number of
AugmentPath entries.  These mechanisms should be sufficient without us
further complicating the lookup logic in the engine with more use
specific iterations.  I hope you understand.  I'm sure DM can better
articulate his implementation for BibleDesktop, as you've already
mentioned, should help with your installation logic.

    Thanks for your understanding,

       -Troy.