[sword-devel] NET bible update .........

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 26 06:59:08 MST 2006

Hi Troy .........

bible.org have now removed the 'item not yet available' notice from the
NET for Sword page at their online store.  The link is:
http://www.bible.org/store/product.asp?ProductID=110 for both the free
and the for-pay versions.  The user has to give contact details and
receives a link by e-mail pointing to
http://www.bible.org/assets/sword/   - these are the instructions for
downloading.  If the 'for-pay' module has been purchased, the e-mail
will also contain the cipherkey.  I've e-mailed David to make sure he is
wanting to release, but this might be a good time to place a notice on
the Sword site with the store link (not the instructions link, as
bible.org wish to have details of all users).  I've tried the store for
the free modules, and it is up and running.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com