[sword-devel] JD Bible Bot with lucene search and key l10n

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun Aug 20 01:25:42 MST 2006

The development version of JD Bible Bot is running in Jabber ID
bible at amessage.de and has lucene search and key l10n working. It runs
with modified diatheke.

Now is your chance to test lucene search even though you were not a
developer. I have not disabled any features, though it could be
reasonable to disable e.g. proximity searches from this kind of
frontend.

I have indexed almost all my modules, including chinese, greek, hebrew
etc. At least WHNU seems to work if you can mix latin 's' and greek
search term in your input.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland