[sword-devel] Re: Christian Debian distro talk / Report

Don Parris evangelinux at matheteuo.org
Wed Mar 30 23:53:54 MST 2005

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:48:59 +0200
Raphaël Pinson <raphink at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> The talk held today as planned (and even before the time it was
> planned). There were unplanned guests to it too.
>
> Took part in the chat :
> - biblix : head of the biblix project
> - daga : bug finder for the sword project (joined later)
> - glasseyes : administrator of the crosswire mailing lists
> - jansorg : head of the BibleTime project
> - pastorEd : head of the iXthus project
> - raphink : head of the ichthux project
> - scribe : head of the sword project
> - tee : head of the GnomeSword project
> - _mg_ : programmer of the BibleTime and Sword projects
>

> Were here as observers :
> - AnglX
> - n1637

Gee, wish I had caught this thread sooner.  Preston Boyington is another
project leader - I assume he's still working at it.  I believe it's
Apologetix.  He's part of the Linux 4 Christians list.  As I am revising
"Penguin in the Pew", I should at least mention the projects are
consolidating.  I am thrilled to see this discussion has taken place.  If a
name is chosen before I go to print, I'll add it in.

Don
--
evangelinux    GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/                   http://chaddb.sourceforge.net/