[sword-devel] Re: Christian Debian distro talk / Report

fournilgilles at free.fr fournilgilles at free.fr
Thu Mar 31 00:48:59 MST 2005

hi everyone, hope you had a restful night ...

one very important thing I forgot to mention last night during the chat is :

the MAIN GOAL of Biblix is NOT just to be a distro for poor people, but
that christians learn how to study the Bible by themselves (hence the name) by
equipping them with the appropriate tools (i focus on the INDUCTIVE METHOD :
what does the Lord tells YOU and in order to APPLY it TODAY to YOUR OWN LIFE)
to help them out not to be mere listeners, but DOERS of the Word.

the kingdom of God is cramed with people willing to listen but not APPLY the
Word in their DAILY lives.

Other than that, Raphink, you are very gifted in organizing stuff !
congrats

Gilles (Biblix)

(http://www.thelinuxlink.net/pipermail/linux4christians/2002-January/000008.htmlhttp://www.thelinuxlink.net/pipermail/linux4christians/2002-January/000008.htmlhttp://www.thelinuxlink.net/pipermail/linux4christians/2002-January/000008.html).