[sword-devel] Compiling sword

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Apr 15 16:13:18 MST 2005

Will,
	It might be the version of automake/autoconf that you have on your
system.  But since you mention a link error, does that mean that you are
able to run ./configure and make even thought the autogen.sh script
thows these warnings?  If so, could you post the link error?  I don't
know much about the build system (dglasseys is the resident expert in
that area) but I only get 1 warning when I run ./autogen.sh   Below is
my version information.  It you're able to update your automake/autoconf
packages on your mac, maybe that might help.  Hope we can get ya working
again.

[scribe at charis lib]$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.9.4
Written by Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat.com>.

[scribe at charis lib]$ autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.