[sword-devel] Compiling sword

Will Thimbleby will at thimbleby.net
Fri Apr 15 15:09:10 MST 2005

With that link I get similar errors:

*** Sword build system generation
*** Recreating libtool
libtoolize
*** Recreating aclocal.m4
aclocal
*** Recreating configure
Can't locate object method "path" via package "Autom4te::Request" at
/usr/bin/autom4te line 81.
autoheader: /usr/bin/autom4te failed with exit status: 1
Can't locate object method "path" via package "Autom4te::Request" at
/usr/bin/autom4te line 81.
*** Recreating the Makefile.in files
configure.ac: installing `./mkinstalldirs'
lib/Makefile.am:18: libsword_la_SOURCES was already defined in
condition TRUE, which implies condition WITHCURL_TRUE

The latest svn version is what I was using before. thanks --Will