[sword-devel] Re: HELP WANTED

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 10 13:04:20 MST 2004

Leandro,
	My apologies for not getting back with you.  I really don't know the
sources of these modules beyond what is mentioned in their .conf file.
I'd guess Heretics would be from CCEL, and if so, then correcting that
module AT CCEL and then exporting it as OSIS (I believe they have this
feature on their website), and importing into SWORD would be your best
bet.  Since there are not many modules for which we house authoritive
copies, correcting at the source usually is the recommended way to go.
And we need to do a better job keeping the Source= entries in our .conf
files useful.  Your help on these 2 modules (in correcting and
attributing source) would be very appreciated.  Please know that you
were not ignored on purpose, but my personal hope was that someone more
in-the-know on the subject would have responded.

	Hope this helps.  We would love for you to take maintenence ownership
of our Portugese modules so you can give good answers to questions like
your own, in the future.  Foreign language Bibles are a challenge for us
to maintain, as we often have difficulty communicating with publishers,
and even have a lack of insight as to what use a text may have in a
given culture.  Your unique position to know and handle these items
would be of great value to the project.

	-Troy.

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:
> Em Sun, 09 May 2004 16:12:52 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts escreveu:
>

>>I really want to commit the time
necessary to