[sword-devel] Re: HELP WANTED

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Mon May 10 09:10:46 MST 2004

Em Sun, 09 May 2004 16:12:52 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts escreveu:

> I really want to commit the time necessary to
> helping as many people get involved who wish to do so

	Please start by answering offers to help in this list.

	For several days already I've been wanting to fix two modules
-- the PorAA Bible and Heretics by Chesterton --, posted a request for
the source code for them, and got nothing.

	I've seen other, older, similar posts going unanswered as
well.

	Perhaps the answer is 'contact someone else at
someone at somewhere.somedomain', or 'we've lost it, please take the
original text from http://somewhere/somedir/' and redo it in OSIS'.
But it feels bad to offer and to be ignored...

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 5685 2219
Av Sgto Geraldo Santana, 1100 6/71               +55 (11) 5686 9607