[sword-devel] HELP WANTED

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 10 13:08:26 MST 2004

Hugo,
	Nice to hear from you again.  We'd love for your help on some of our
web-based applications (including our website).  We'd like to make
everything XHTML/CSS compliant/friendly, and use .jsp for the
server-side 'scripting'.  If any of that sounds interesting to you,
please have a look around at our aging website HTML and let us know if
you're still interested :)

	-Troy.