[sword-devel] Windows CE

Daniel Blake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:52:32 -0500

I just went to the website where the downloads are for QPSword.  I noticed
that everything for pda's have an ipk extension.  Am I thinking correctly
that this is a format to install items to the Ipaq?

I have an HP Jornada that has the arm processor and was hoping to use
QPSword.  Are there packages for other Arm based pda's?  If not does anyone
know how I might try to compile the source to create them?  I am not a
developer but I do have the Microsoft Embeded development tools installed on
my computer.  Is this everything I need, besides more knowledge that I
currently posses?

I am new to cvs also.  What would I need to "checkout" from the cvs
repository to have all of the source code I need to TRY to compile QPAword?

Thanks for any help.

Daniel Blake