[sword-devel] Windows CE

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:59:30 -0800

Johan,
	I've gotten around to compiling your new stuff this morning.  I see the
problem you had with osistrongs.h.  I've changed index to strstr, which
I think should do the same thing.

	One major problem that I'm having right now is that SimpleNavigator.h
doesn't seem to have gotten into CVS.  If you have a minute, could you
add it to the repository.

	Another small problem is still that your CVS client is corrupting each
file that is modified.  It is not handling CR/LF correctly.  The client
you use was written for UNIX which expects LF only, but CVS converts all
files to CR/LF because it is checkout out to a windows box.  Could you
please consider using a different client.

	Thanks for your help.  Looking forward to trying your new stuff soon!

	-Troy.