[sword-devel] Windows CE

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:03:33 -0700

Daniel Blake,
	To use QPSword, you'd have to install a real OS (linux) on your pda.
Screenshots/Instructions are at http://opie.handhelds.org/gallery
http://josiah.ritchietribe.net/moniwiki/wiki.php/JornadaInstallation
:)

But, I wouldn't recommend it if you are already used to your PocketPC OS

We do have a PocketPC port in the works, but it is not public yet and
not near complete in supporting all the SWORD engine functionality like
QPSword.

But, that's what the dev list is for, so if you are interested in
testing, you can find the PocketPC app at:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/swordreader/

Hope this helps,

	-Troy.