[sword-devel] unicode greek vocab list

anthony kerr anton_kylie at pacific.net.au
Sun Jun 27 23:54:10 MST 2004

Hi guys

Following on from the unicode Hebrew list that I mentioned here a few months
ago, I have completed the greek unicode vocab list for all words occurring 10
times or more in the GNT (according to Mounce).

Please let me know if you find any mistakes.

The list can be downloaded here http://www.jesuscentral.net/jc_resources.html

The list is a comma separated text file with DOS line breaks.

Also the greek characters with accents etc use precomposed characters in the
"greek extended" map. What this means is that when you can for instance do
alpha with accent 2 ways i.e. ά or ά this list chooses the first way (ά).

Hope this is useful to someone else.

in Christ
Anthony