[sword-devel] pertaining xml2gbs, osis2mod

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jun 17 09:44:25 MST 2004

Benedict,
	It seems you don't realize that the question you are asking is not
entirely logical.

OSIS is an XML schema-- which it sound like you are aware.

GBS - General Book Support-- is a SWORD driver and key format.  It is
used for persisting things like OSIS encoded books.

SWORD included a markup tag in a module's .conf file to designate which
markup the module is using.

You can create a general book (GBS), and designate that the module is
marked up in OSIS.

Does that make sense?

	-Troy.