[sword-devel] pertaining xml2gbs, osis2mod

Benedykt P. Barszcz kb2qzv at poczta.wp.pl
Thu Jun 17 06:45:22 MST 2004

Chris Little wrote:
[...]
> So just use the latest version of the OSIS specification along with the
> latest version of xml2gbs, and let us know if you actually have problems.
>
> --Chris
OK. I'd like to know this:
Where can I find the mapping between OSIS and GBS implemented in xml2gbs?
I imagine there's a number of osis elements and attributes that will not
be converted into GBS Tags by the current xml2gbs converter.

Also, do I have to be aware of differences between software readers as
to what elements (attributes) they (can) display, or is it implied that
they should render everything?

Benedict