[sword-devel] Biblii romanesti si Sword

C. N. R. biblology at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 07:57:41 MST 2004

Hi Daniel,

This morning, Brother Artemis was asking me if I have an electronic version of the Cantacuzino's Bible from 1688, and I told him I don't have but a printed one. I also told him that I'd need the digital version of the New Testament from Blaj (1648), but I've didn't succeed in getting into direct touch with the ecclesiastical authorities who reprinted this version in 1998. That's all...
If brother Artemis will write me in Romanian, I shall answer him in Romanian too, but I'll summarise what I am saying in English, so that other people might understand.

Working for the Lord God,
your brother C.N.R.

Daniel Glassey <danglassey at ntlworld.com> wrote:
Hi,
This is an English speaking mailing list. It's ok to discuss in other
languages as well but can you please summarise what you are saying in
English so other people can understand.

Regards,
Daniel