[sword-devel] Thayer's Greek Lexicon - thayer.zip

anthony sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:25:36 +0000

Hi guys

I am very interested in making an accented Greek text publicly available,
although to date i haven't done anything about it.

Ross Purdy (rossjpurdy@netwurx.net) wrote me this note a few months ago about
an accented version of the Robinson and Pierpont text (I think it is the
majority text)

	The latest word is that the new revised text will be coming out in October.
	I expect an electronic version will perhaps be accessable as soon as August.
	I will let you know when it is available.

So I have been eagerly awaiting news of this.

I am very keen about Greek and Greek tools, I am not a programmer, but come
December my first year of Bible College will be complete and I will have time
to help in whatever way I can.

in Christ
anton