[sword-devel] Re: HELP WANTED -- OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE (vb compatibility)

Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:18:08 -0700

I agree with Lynn's assessment.  I think we should take small steps with
Wycliffe on this project.  Lynn has built and installer, and if we can
get something setup to finish the macro registration, though it won't be
fullproof, it will likely make their users much happy and in a small
amount of time.

After this, we can talk with them about other, more drastic, improvements.

Thank you for all of your great feedback and work!  Looking forward to
anyone with VB experience helping Lynn on the registration part, and
possibly making recommendations or bug fixed to the problems that you've
reported here, to the VB code.

	-Troy.