[sword-devel] Re: [sword-devel]polish bible valid against CoreOsis 2.0

schultz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 09 Nov 2003 20:53:06 +0100

ingo,

Yet  i  have assigned the verse enumeration using scheme: <verse
osiID="Gen1.1"> ect.

 http://www.zefania.de/osis20/pgb_osis20_id.zip

Congratulate we have  probably first OSIS 2.0 bible text ready for use :)

have fun

wolfgang
http://www.zefania.de
Home of Zefania BibleMarkup Language and  True Sharp Sword API.