[sword-devel] MOD2OSIS.EXE - FAQ?

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 21:57:19 +0100

Hello Wolfgang,

thanks for you kind response. Could you tell us a little more about your
project (many here can't read german websites)? What are your aims, and how
do you want to reach them technically? I am not an OSIS expert, but others in
here are. Maybe we can join forces somehow?

I appreciate your motivation and your willingness to use OpenSource to spread
the bible.

Martin