[sword-devel] free Windows compiler for SWORD

Hugo van der Kooij sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:58:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Chris Little wrote:

> Linux binaries won't be released; Linux users who don't know how to
> compile for themselves need to learn.  Mac binaries probably won't be
> released either, for the same reason.  We only release Win32 binaries of
> the utils because, for Windows, compilers are non-standard & generally
> expensive.

sword RPM packages are distributed along gnomesword RPM packages on the
gnomesword site.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.