[sword-devel] free Windows compiler for SWORD

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:40:10 -0700

A version of xml2gbs compiled for Win32 is available at our standard
utils location: http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/utils/win32/

osis2vs is still beta software may need updates for OSIS 1.5.  So it
will be released when it is ready.

Linux binaries won't be released; Linux users who don't know how to
compile for themselves need to learn.  Mac binaries probably won't be
released either, for the same reason.  We only release Win32 binaries of
the utils because, for Windows, compilers are non-standard & generally
expensive.

--Chris