[sword-devel] Module locations

Mon, 28 Apr 2003 03:04:27 -0700

Will,
	If you want to add a path at runtime, after your SWMgr has been
created, you might get away with just calling SWMgr::augmentPath(const
char *path)

I'm not sure this is a very good idea.  You'd probably want to reload
the module list completely, as the user might have removed a path also.
  I'd recommend:

delete mgr;
mgr = new SWMgr();

after the prefs are changed.

... but I'm not sure exactly the context of the question, so I'm sure
you'll be a better judge than me.

	-Troy.