[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] An awesome Bible

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:06:42 +0200

This came in via sword-feedback:

>The Evidence Bible by Ray Comfort.........An Awesome work. And he is very
>liable to be receptive to your request of use for the Sword Project.
>http://www.evidencebible.com/

What is people's opinion about this bible? I like Ray Comfort as a
speaker, but I don't know anything about the "Evidence Bible". It
seems to contain a lot of explanations, which raises the issue of
doctrinal integrity.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"As someone pointed out, you could have an attribute that says
'optimize the heck out of this routine', and your definition of heck
would be a parameter to the optimizer."  -- Larry Wall