[sword-devel] Module locations

Will Thimbleby sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:08:40 +0100

Thanks for the info on threading, I think I've sorted everything out in
the end. It wasn't the sword code that was crashing, but having two
managers has fixed one of my bugs. Cheers.

I'll worry about locales later, cheers for the heads up on that Joachim.

> I'm not sure I understand your last question, but I think you might be
> asking about having an /etc/sword.conf that looks like this:
>
> [Install]
> DataPath=/usr/share/sword
> AugmentPath=/mnt/card/usr/share/sword
> AugmentPath=/mnt/cf/usr/share/sword
>
> That's the default configuration we use on the Zaurus handheld, so it
> finds books in ram, on an SD memory card, and on a CF card.

What I meant was. Is there anyway to do this in the program. To load up
the manager and add these paths in at run-time. For instance if the
user changed the preferences of where to look for modules, then to add
that as a path and to refresh the module lists.

Will