[sword-devel] Here's Our Chance: Copyright Negotations

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:28:17 -0700

Maybe I didn't expound very well.  I feel that Zondervan will offer
their NIV text in OSIS format very soon.  If you are worried about using
your favourite copyrighted texts in SWORD, you should feel confident
that they will be available as OSIS texts in the near future, and sword
will read OSIS texts soon.

If David would like, he could contact them offering to sell their module
as an OSIS text.  This would not imply any association with CrossWire,
and accomplish your same goal, if you are still worried that they won't
do it themselves.

	Does this make more sense?

		-Troy.