[sword-devel] Here's Our Chance: Copyright Negotations

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:38:27 +0100

Hi there ........

On 30 Sep 2002 at 0:28, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>  Does this make more sense?

Thanks for that - yes, it does make sense.  I just hadn't understood the
vision for osis being a kind of universal standard that would be this
widely used.  Sure - if Zondervan et al go for it, it completely solves the
problem and leaves development of the Sword Project free to keep up the
best possible standard of bible study software - which is what it is!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United Reformed Churches, Nottingham see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com
and http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake@ntlworld.com