[sword-devel] Re: Problem compiling CVS of Sword

Steven P. Ulrick sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:56:23 -0600

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:45:20 -0700
"Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe@crosswire.org> wrote:

> SWLog compile error should be fixed.  Don't know why your account had
> troubles checking out.  Please repost if you continue to have troubles
>
> and feel it is CrossWire's server and not your box.
>
> Thanks for reporting the problem!
>
> 	-Troy

First of all, thank you Trow for thanking me :)  I wasn't in radical
need of encouragement, but I sure appreciate what you said :)
Next, I successfully updated Sword (after changing it so I owned it
again) as a regular user, so that's fixed :)
And also, Sword now compiles perfectly again :)

Thanks for your help, and have a great day :)
Steven P. Ulrick