[sword-devel] Compilation problems if NO_SWORD_NAMESPACE is defined

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:44:21 +0100

Hi all!

I'm preparing the new BibleTime 1.2.2 bugfix release, but I get lots of
undefined references if I compile BibleTime with NO_SWORD_NAMESPACE defined!
I wanted to make the release without changing all the Sword class names in the
BT sources, so I defined the define above to use no sword namespace.
How can I avoid this?

I think the Sword sources are compiled using the sword namespace but the
headers define to sword namespace if NO_SWORD_NAMESPACE is defined.
Maybe we should put a "using namespace sword" into each header file if
NO_SWORD_NAMESPACE was defined?

But is there any way to build BT with an official release (1.5.4a or later
because I need the bugfixes of 1.5.4a).

Thank you for any help!
--
Joachim Ansorg