[sword-devel] Re: Problem compiling CVS of Sword

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:45:20 -0700

SWLog compile error should be fixed.  Don't know why your account had
troubles checking out.  Please repost if you continue to have troubles
and feel it is CrossWire's server and not your box.

Thanks for reporting the problem!

	-Troy.