[sword-devel] unresolved symbol after upgrade

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:27:49 -0700

Willem,
	Officially 1.5.x is a development thread, but in practice, all the
frontends have moved from 1.4.x to 1.5.x.  This is my fault.  We should
have a new stable thread started soon that will remain binary compatible
with .x releases.

	-Troy.