[sword-devel] unresolved symbol after upgrade

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:25:57 +0100

It's possible to link in the Sword lib statically, so updates of Sword won't
affect the existing applications. But the old applications would have to be
recompiled to use the new features or bug-fixes :)

Joachim

--
Joachim Ansorg
www.bibletime.de