[sword-devel] Beginning help question - Calvin's Commentaries

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 13:15:47 -0700

Dave,

if you have the test programs, parsetest should show you if you have a
valid range.  Something like:

parsetest "mat 1:1-17;lk 3:23-38"

should show that this is valid, and you can assume that anything
parsetest recognizes will be treated the same way in a $$$ imp key, so:

$$$mat 1:1-17;lk 3:23-38
<text>

SHOULD work, but I can't guarantee it.  If it doesn't, we should fix it.
  If you try it and it does, let us know so we can tell others with
confidence :)

	-Troy.